The 2 days wildlife safari with a full day game drives in Lake Manyara National Park famous for its tree-climbing lions followed by another day of Ngorongoro Crater tour on the crater floor ‘the designated UNESCO World Heritage site’ before returning to Arusha in the evening.
DAY 01: ARUSHA TO LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK.
At 0830hrs pick up at your hotel with picnic lunch drive across the floor of the Great Rift Valley to Lake Manyara National Park for a game drive. Lunch will served at a designated picnic site. With the size of 330 sq km most of it about 200 sq km is alkaline soda lake when the water level is high is a breeding ground for birds. It is ideal for game drive during dry season and bird watching in wet season. Late afternoon drive to Karatu for dinner and overnight at Kudu Lodge or similar.
DAY 02: KARATU TO NGORONGORO CRATER RETURN TO ARUSHA.
After breakfast you will descend into the crater floor for tour with picnic lunch. On this day expect to see a variety of animals from wildebeests, zebras, elephants, ostriches, lions, leopard with luck you can see the black rhino. Late afternoon drive back to Arusha at a leisurely pace arriving in the evening and drop off at your hotel
***END OF SERVICE***
The package includes.
• Pick up and drop off at the airport
• Accommodation and meals in lodge as per itinerary
• Game drive in 4×4 safari vehicle with open roof ideal for game viewing
• Services of English professional safari guide
• All park entry fees and crater service fees
• 1.5 mineral water per person per day.
The Package price does not include.
• Visa and travel insurance
• Accommodation in Arusha (BB) before/ after safari can be arranged at extra cost
• International and local flights costs
• Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
• Excursions not mentioned in the itinerary
• All items of a personal nature, telephones, mosquito repellents, toiletries etc.
• Tipping and gratuities
• Government imposed increase of taxes and/ or park fees